Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Rec # 1034
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Onsite, US – Michigan – Ann Arbor
Building tools to isolate cells and understand their behavior is what we do. Are you looking to push past traditional boundaries and scale your potential? We are growing and seeking talented people to help up make a difference.
Celsee, Inc., a privately held company in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is breaking through the traditional barriers of single-cell analysis and delivering clinical-grade technology designed to support the life sciences revolution and precision medicine. Based on a gentle, gravity-induced, micro-well isolation technique, the patented technology forms the foundation for a scalable and flexible single-cell analysis platform that makes more experiments feasible. Celsee’s first product, the Genesis system, enables scientists to analyze and interpret cellular behavior and collect previously inaccessible information for improved results in applications such as proteogenomics, next-generation sequencing, immune monitoring, and cell therapy.
Under the supervision of the HR Manager, the Executive Assistant/Office Manager is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day tasks for the executive team and Human Resources.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Manages and maintains calendar schedules for the executive team.
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Acts as point of contact for board members, investors and other clients.
- Greets customers and visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintain and file corporate documents, records and reports.
- Assist in the recruitment for open positions by posting to appropriate job boards and forwarding resumes to hiring manager.
- Create interview packets and coordinate interview schedules.
- Assist candidates in making travel arrangements as needed.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates throughout the interview process.
- Maintain the employee directory and assist in maintaining the company’s organizational chart.
- Create, update and maintain personnel files and I-9s in compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensure necessary personnel documents and other corporate documents are uploaded to Celsee’s Virtual Data Room.
- Support the HR Manager in processing employee terminations.
- Assist with general office duties such as ordering office supplies, distributing mail, and booking conference rooms.
- Place catering orders as needed.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company related business.
- Perform special projects or additional duties as requested by the executive team or HR.
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 2-3 years of general office administration or supporting executives is required. HR administrative experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, organizational skills and high attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and to prioritize as tasks may change.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.