Director of Product Marketing
Rec # 1036
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote, USA
Celsee is enabling the single cell revolution of the life sciences to improve our understanding of complex biological systems. Celsingle™ technology provides researchers the ability to analyze molecular signatures from hundreds of thousands of cells. This technology enables a unique and comprehensive view for life science and clinical research. Join the team at Celsee and help us change the pace and significance of scientific breakthroughs.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead a diverse team of product managers focused on enabling the rapidly growing single cell tools market. This person will be responsible for identifying and quantifying market opportunities, collaborating with internal development efforts, and managing a broad portfolio of products. This role will routinely interface with stakeholders across Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance, Sales and Support.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and coach a team of Product Managers
- Define, quantify, and prioritize market opportunities
- Ensure VOC is collected and relayed accurately into product development process
- Commercial owner of product portfolio
- Stay informed on market trends and anticipate customer needs
- Responsible for go to market strategy and sales enablement to maximize revenue
- Represent the company at key industry and customer events
Supervisory/Management Responsibilities: Yes
What you need to be successful?
- Graduate Degree in the life sciences
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing including leading concept to commercialization for several product launches
- 8+ years experience in life sciences industry, preferably genomics & single cell applications
- Must be a positive team player that is able to interface with wide array of functions and individuals
- Ability to travel 30% of time
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Most work is performed in an indoor environment using a keyboard, mouse, and computer.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.