Regional Sales Manager – Germany
Rec # 1009
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote, Germany
The Senior regional sales manager role will successfully identify, qualify, develop, and close opportunities for the sale of instruments, consumables, and service for designated accounts in specified territories. In line with Celsee’s mission, the role works independently and partners with colleagues to maximize revenue growth. Candidate will be held responsible for a quarterly/annual quota. This position requires approximately 60% travel.
- Accountable for achievement of sales quota and accurately forecasting sales to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Role will support regional new product adoption.
- Develops account plans and coordinates activities within accounts through meetings, phone, and travel.
- Spend at least 60% of their time in the field developing customer relationships and conducting sales or market developing activities.
- Maintains customer resource management database for sales forecasts, lost order, and competitor, sales call, and other critical submissions.
- Maintains competence on products, competitive products and marketplace including existing and emerging research market requirements.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence the assigned territory to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives.
- Sets examples for peers in the areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
Required Education and Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Life Sciences (i.e. Biology, Genetics, Chemistry).
- A minimum of 3 years of successful field experience in sales or business development. Capital equipment experience required.
- Experience in driving adoption of platforms and technologies into translational and clinical research is preferred.
- Must possess existing knowledge of the territory and the major academic and industrial accounts within it. In addition: they should be a skilled negotiator, clear communicator, and successful account manager. Success will depend on demand generation through active prospecting, follow-up, and networking.
- Excellent time management, a passion to succeed, and polished presentation skills are expected.
- Understanding of molecular techniques including single cell and circulating tumor cells ritical.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) email and use of the Internet.
Additional skills and attributes:
- Clean Driving License valid in Germany and other European countries
- Must have up to date passport
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Fluency in written & spoken German
- Two month initial training on the Celsee Product Line.
- Product training for sales representatives.
- Training on sales related databases including but not limited to Salesforce.
- On the job training for sales skills development.
- Health & Safety Training, as required.
Job Performance Evaluation:
- Individual Quarterly objectives.
- Annual performance review based on objectives.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Keeping within budgeted expense levels.
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- 360° evaluation from other employees in the company.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit CV to email@example.com and mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Celsee is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.