Information Technology Professional
Rec # 1014
Category: Information Systems Job Type: Full Time, Exempt Location: Onsite, US – MI – Plymouth
We are searching for an experienced Information Technology (IT) Professional to help manage our growing desktop computing needs as well as a collection of Software As A Service (SAAS) applications. You will be responsible for the deployment, configuration, and management of various SAAS applications across a mixed Macintosh and Windows environment for both in- house and field-based employees. The right candidate will also have experience in deploying and supporting enterprise networking systems.
Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems Management;
- Must be proficient with system administration of both Macintosh and Windows operating systems
- Must have excellent technical writing skills;
- Good problem solving and analytical ability;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- At least two years of work experience;
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification preferred ;
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) certification preferred ;
- Networking Certifications
- Authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Celsee is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.