Rec # 1015
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Onsite, US – MI – Plymouth
We are searching for the right Bioinformatics Engineer to work on our bioinformatics pipeline software stack. This code represents how we measure and analyze each of the individual cells. You will get the opportunity to work with other software engineers to build a full solution to both the Celsee scientists as well as our scientist customers. This position sits in the intersection of biology and computing.
You will be working in a small team environment. Multiple projects and multiple computing languages may be required. Flexible thinking is desired. Diversity of thought is encouraged.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development or Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience
- 2+ years of Software Development Experience.
- Experience with building Linux deployment containers: Docker
- Experience with Cloud Development Techologies (RDS, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with a Compiled Language: Go preferred, JAVA, C, C++, are acceptable.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Open Source Analysis.
- Authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit CV to email@example.com and mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Celsee is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.