Field Applications Scientist II – East Coast
Rec # 1016
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Field Based, US – East Coast
Celsee is looking for a dedicated Field Applications Scientist II responsible for application training and troubleshooting on our next-gen microtechnology platforms for automated label-free isolation, analysis and retrieval of single cells. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing life science company with a disruptive technology in the RUO and clinical market space. FAS candidates will play a primary role in supporting all Celsee platforms and contributing to the success of new products as they are released at customer sites.
- Schedule and perform applications training in the field at end-user sites
- Communicates often with end-users, obtaining feedback on products, applications, workflows, and customer requests for future enhancements.
- Interface with Field Service Team, Regional Sales Team, and Internal Applications Teams.
- Communicate effectively within a team to enhance others knowledge and disseminate information.
- Maintain the CRM system for customer applications trainings, issues, complaints, and updates.
- Compliance with all validated application documents and quality SOP’s.
- Mentor, train and support other FAS team members as needed.
- Continually hone base scientific & technological knowledge for customer support, concentrating on knowing and identifying current and novel applications which would ensure customer success.
- Participate and lead training courses.
- Help create, edit, and proof Celsee support documentation used for training and product support.
- Be flexible in work schedule to accommodate unexpected work changes.
- Provide timely and accurate expense reports.
- Positively contribute to building and developing a support team unlike any others in the Biotech industry.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences and 5+ years of experience in the Life Sciences with a minimum of 2 years in Field Applications. Minimum of 3 years relevant
- 2 years’ experience supporting optical systems, electro-mechanical assemblies and fluidic systems
- Basic understanding of single cell isolation and applications
- A technically savvy individual who can assess customer needs and implement training and experimental approaches to ensure customer success
- Strong customer focus, analytical skills and problem solver
- Proven ability to effectively work on and manage many priorities at one time
- Proven to be highly organized and self-motivated
- Can demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit CV to email@example.com and mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Celsee is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.