Laboratory Research Technician
Rec # 1022
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Onsite, US – MI – Plymouth
Celsee is looking for a Laboratory Research Technician who will work under the guided supervision of an inter-disciplinary team of biologists and engineers to validate molecular assays on single cells.
- Perform various standard laboratory assays including NGS, Library Prep, PCR, Cell capture and analysis on Celsee’s proprietary devices.
- Work in sterile conditions to conduct cell culture experiments and maintain the growth of cell lines.
- Collect and analyze generated data.
- Assist in organization and upkeep of laboratory supplies, workspace and equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Biology/Biochemistry required.
- 1-2 years of laboratory experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit CV to email@example.com and mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Celsee is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.