Product Manager, Informatics — Marketing
Rec # 1033
Category: Product Marketing Job Type: Full Time Location: Remote, US
Building tools to isolate cells and understand their behavior is what we do. Are you looking to push past traditional boundaries and scale your potential? We are growing and seeking talented people to help up make a difference.
Celsee, Inc., a privately held company in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is breaking through the traditional barriers of single-cell analysis and delivering clinical-grade technology designed to support the life sciences revolution and precision medicine. Based on a gentle, gravity-induced, micro-well isolation technique, the patented technology forms the foundation for a scalable and flexible single-cell analysis platform that makes more experiments feasible. Celsee’s first product, the Genesis system, enables scientists to analyze and interpret cellular behavior and collect previously inaccessible information for improved results in applications such as proteogenomics, next-generation sequencing, immune monitoring, and cell therapy.
We are seeking a Product Manager to own the complete product lifecycle of software for our single cell technology portfolio. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining and bringing software solutions to market for a range of life science applications. This role will routinely interface with stakeholders across Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance, Sales and Support.
- Define and maintain software requirements to enable key applications within larger strategic roadmap
- Subject matter expert of computational methods within defined application areas
- Collect regular VOC to drive internal decision making
- Collaborate with internal development to prioritize and deliver solutions on schedule
- Primary Marketing representative on respective Core Teams to drive phase-gate process
- Support commercial channels via training, documentation, presentations and collaborations
- Help integrate value of software solutions into overall marketing programs
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduate Degree in Software Development, Computational Biology, Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3+ years experience with NGS primary and secondary analysis
- 2+ years experience in Product Marketing or commercial role in Life Sciences
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Authorized to work in the US.
Most work is performed in an indoor environment using a keyboard, mouse, and computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit CV & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Celsee is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.