I am a…
ResearcherClinicianOncologistPathologistOther (see below)
1. What is your area of research/interest?
2. Are you involved in clinical trials?
3. How many patients do you see each month?
4a. Which of the following cancers do you see or investigate: (check all that apply) BladderLungHead and NeckCervicalBreastOther (see below)
5. Do you currently measure circulating tumor cells (CTCs)?
6. If so, what method/instrument/kits do you use?
7. What problems do you encounter with monitoring CTC?
8. What would be helpful to you in your CTCs studies or monitoring of patients?
9. What kind of yield do you achieve in capturing CTCs?
10. What platforms do you have access to for CTCs enumeration?
11. Do you use a different platform for CTCs enrichment? If so, which one?
12. Would you be interested in a system that could do CTCs enumeration, enrichment, and single-cell application genomics and proteomic applications on the same system?
13. How important is it to you to customize your protocols? Very ImportantSomewhat ImportantNot Very Important
14. Would you be interested in a complete workflow from screening the primary tumor with flow cytometry to monitoring with CTCs for lung and bladder cancer?
15. Are you interested in a visit to hear more about the Genesis System? YesNo
16. Would you like to be added to our email marketing lists? Yes, please keep me updated on the latest innovations in single-cell analyses of primary tumors and monitoring of circulating tumor cells from IncellDx and Celsee.
Please leave this field empty.
© 2019 Celsee, Inc. – All Rights Reserved
100 Phoenix Drive – Suite 321
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
If you would like to have a Celsee representative contact you about pricing, products, and other details regarding the Genesis System, please fill out the form below:
*Flyer Instructions: To co-brand, right-click on INSERT YOUR LOGO and choose "change image."
For consideration, please fill the form out below. No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
*Celsee, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.