The Genesis System enables scientists to analyze and interpret cellular behavior and to collect cell-based information for improved results in applications such as single-cell cytometry, single-cell proteogenomics, single-cell transcriptomics, rare-cell enumeration, and immune monitoring. Whether studying hundreds or millions of cells the Genesis System provides a practical, scalable, and efficient approach to accurately analyze rare cells.
Meet the Genesis System
The Genesis System enables a range of single-cell applications with Celsingle™ or Celselect™ Slides supporting hundreds to millions of cells per experiment. Throughput is flexible across one or two slides per run, which includes an automated workflow. The Genesis System is also an open and customizable system that supports method development and protocol optimization to develop your own applications.
The Versatility of the Genesis System
Mouseover different parts of the workflow below to learn more about what you can do with the Genesis System.
Celsingle™ Slides capture and isolate single cells with a gentle, gravity-based approach. Discrete microwells allow a single cell to be paired with a unique cellular barcode and unique molecular indices for desired applications, such as gene expression or protein quantitation. The Celsingle process is open to support users that want to optimize, modify, or create new single-cell applications. The scalability of this approach is unmatched and has the potential to provide a 10x increase in cell throughput compared with other technologies. The Celsingle Slide design enables unique possibilities, including visualization and QC of cells prior to lysis, as well as treatment or challenge of cells.
Celsingle Technology Key Benefits
- Unmatched sample and cell throughput flexibility — supports experiments from hundreds to millions of cells
- Semi-automated workflow — on-instrument lysis and reverse transcription
- Deep and accurate view of cell populations with >70% capture of input cells
- Open system enables development and optimization of custom single-cell protocols
- Open format enables optional visual QC, confirmation of cell capture rates, and cell characterization by microscopy
Celselect™ Slides capture and isolate individual immune cells, rare cells or CTCs based on their size utilizing microfluidics and 56,400 individual microchambers. Isolated cells can be stained for immunofluorescent applications such as enumeration, FISH, or enriched for downstream methods such as cell-culture or single-cell genomics. The high capture efficiency and customizability paired with excellent sensitivity and specificity make the Celselect™ Slides the ideal approach to follow tumor progression and response to therapy. The Celselect Technology is open to support users that want to optimize, modify, or create new protocols or custom reagent formulations.
Celselect Technology Key Benefits
- Compatible with samples like blood, pleural fluid, urine, and dissociated tissues
- Automated and highly-efficient isolation and immuno-staining of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) from whole blood
- Increased sensitivity for the enumeration of CTCs, as low as 1 in 1,000,000 cells
- Remove >99% of RBCs and WBCs
- Rapid 6–minute capture of rare cells from any tumor type for downstream analysis
- On-slide immunostaining or FISH analysis
- Open system enables development and optimization of custom protocols